14th September 2023
eBook: How to create Inspiring Communications within your organization
This book, is our first in a series of six ebooks that have been inspired by winning workplaces all over the world. Today we focus on the topic of “How to create Inspiring Communications”.
Each book details key themes essential to creating a successful workplace strategy around the specific topic.
Within each of the themes below we detail excerpts from award winning Inspiring Workplaces, as well as, top tips for you to implement within your organization.
- Theme 1 – Listening and Feedback Mechanisms
- Theme 2 – Platforms and Technology
- Theme 3 – Leadership Engagement and Connection
- Theme 4 – Tailored, Data-Driven Communications
- Theme 5 – Transparent and Open Communication
Snippet from the eBook
Theme 3 – Leadership Engagement and Connection
- Lead by Example: Encourage leaders to actively participate in communication efforts by consistently sharing updates, insights, and engaging with employees.
- Clear Communication Strategy: Develop a clear communication strategy that outlines leadership’s role in delivering key messages and staying connected with the workforce.
- Two-Way Communication: Encourage leaders to listen actively and create opportunities for dialogue with employees, showing that their opinions are valued.
- Visibility: Promote leaders’ visibility through regular updates, town hall meetings, videos, and written messages to enhance their accessibility and approachability.
- Authenticity: Encourage leaders to communicate authentically, using their own voice and demonstrating genuine interest in employee concerns.
- Inclusivity: Ensure leaders address diverse employee groups and make efforts to engage employees at all levels within the organization.
To discover the rest of the tips from this list and everything else detailed within the 4o page book download it for free below.
For the chance to be featured in the next eBook, enter the 2024 Inspiring Workplaces Awards here.